GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a neo space deck.

2 posters

Go down

So, i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a neo space deck. Empty So, i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a neo space deck.

Post by G.B. Sparticus Fri May 23, 2014 6:21 am

any help would be appriciated.
G.B. Sparticus
G.B. Sparticus

Back to top Go down

So, i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a neo space deck. Empty Re: So, i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a neo space deck.

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Fri May 23, 2014 7:18 am

What cards do you ideally want in it. Your best off having 1 copy of each neo-spacian apart from bird which you should run at 2 or 3, this due to humming bird enables you to gain life points and its contact fusion so they all just go back to your deck anyway. Also Elemental Hero Ocean can help you recycle them. Narrow it down to a certin theme and then i can help you more in-detail.
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

https://gxduelacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

So, i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a neo space deck. Empty Re: So, i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a neo space deck.

Post by G.B. Sparticus Fri May 23, 2014 12:16 pm

This is what i have so far, but i would like to modify it to where it can get a fusion right off the bat.
So, i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a neo space deck. 39gHof6
G.B. Sparticus
G.B. Sparticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down