GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tech Genius Deck

3 posters

Go down

The Tech Genius Deck Empty The Tech Genius Deck

Post by rickyrock1996 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 am

Hey guy I cant believe no one's posted a deck list until now. I thought I'd show my deck not so you can copy but so I can show you an example of a successful deck. more than lost. Don't copy peoples decks card per card just because oh hey this guy one the world tournament with it! Be unique guys make up your own strategies your own decks. If you want to run Gladiator Beasts then do it! Don't get discouraged by other players saying oh that's not meta its crap or hey your missing a card! Your deck needs to always run this card. Ok yeah listen to advice and experiment but remember you don't have to copy and paste a deck! Use your strategy make a awesome deck I'm tired of everyone in my school and their grandmother's using a Tour Guide of the Underworld and it doesn't even belong in their deck type. For your information meta doesn't scare me and in fact the best duelists I've seen are three individuals who use a Harpie deck, a Fabled deck and another Tech Genus like mine but with a different strategy its fun to go head to head with all of these guys its always a interesting duel.

Without a further a do my hand made deck I built in my home https://i.imgur.com/l7FnnyI.png

And a little post of my last battle against Bujins which are tier 1 so far. https://i.imgur.com/f07gUFT.png

Round1: lost by 2200 lifepoints
Round2: side decked: Won by 8000 lifepoints
Round3: Back to normal deck settings: see picture above...yeah it was a epic battle
rickyrock1996
rickyrock1996

Back to top Go down

The Tech Genius Deck Empty Re: The Tech Genius Deck

Post by Nickstarz Fri May 23, 2014 12:21 am

No wonder your slifer,you have unessecary cards in there like eatos

Nickstarz

Back to top Go down

Post by JerichoTheUnwise Fri May 23, 2014 5:11 am

Eatos can be a really good card, and you are also Slifer last time I checked Nick. Good Tech Genus deck though!

JerichoTheUnwise

Back to top Go down

Post by JerichoTheUnwise Fri May 23, 2014 5:13 am

Eatos can be a really good card, and you are also Slifer last time I checked Nick. Good Tech Genus deck though!

JerichoTheUnwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down