GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to apply to become a member of staff?

+3
jesussusej
#Bounty Hunter
Chancellor Sheppard
7 posters

Go down

How to apply to become a member of staff? Empty How to apply to become a member of staff?

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 pm

There are different types of staff within the academy:

• Teacher
  • Administrator
  • Assistant

Please see the Staff Handbook for an in detail information on the different roles. 

If you would like to become a members of staff then post the following:

Code:

Position Applying For:
Academy Activity:
Sample Lesson (Teachers Only):
Sample Work (GFX Only):
Ideal Event (Tournament Organiser Only):
Knowledge of the position and what do you think your responsibility's will be:
What could you offer to GXDA to make it better if accepted:

Your application will be declined if you do not use this in order to apply. Also by applying to be a member of staff you accept that if you break any of the rules given to you when you joined the academy that your position as staff may be terminated.
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

https://gxduelacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How to apply to become a member of staff? Empty Can i be a moderator?

Post by #Bounty Hunter Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Hey my name is #Bounty Hunter and I am applying to be a moderator. I just started but I have been in 2 academies now 1 I was moderator in.

I quit my position because it wasn't a very good academy and it just sort of died

I would be good for this role because I have academy and moderator experience and would be a great help to everyone.

My knowledge of the position wil be helping out organising tournaments and wars and testing new recruits to our academy to make our academy as best as possible.

#Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

How to apply to become a member of staff? Empty Re: How to apply to become a member of staff?

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:26 pm

#Bounty Hunter wrote:Hey my name is #Bounty Hunter and I am applying to be a moderator. I just started but I have been in 2 academies now 1 I was moderator in.

I quit my position because it wasn't a very good academy and it just sort of died

I would be good for this role because I have academy and moderator experience and would be a great help to everyone.

My knowledge of the position wil be helping out organising tournaments and wars and testing new recruits to our academy to make our academy as best as possible.

OK. I'll give a you a trial period to see how you do.
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

Back to top Go down

How to apply to become a member of staff? Empty Application for Moderator

Post by jesussusej Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 am

My name is jesussusej and I am applying for the position of Moderator.

I have been at this academy for awhile now and most everyone knows who I am. I am already a teacher and can already test new people. I have seen both goood and bad moderators and I know what lines not to cross and how to not abuse my power.

I will be fair and give the adequate warnings before I take any actions. I will not let the position go to my head. I also know how to host tournaments.

jesussusej

Back to top Go down

How to apply to become a member of staff? Empty Re: How to apply to become a member of staff?

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:26 am

jesussusej wrote:My name is jesussusej and I am applying for the position of Moderator.

I have been at this academy for awhile now and most everyone knows who I am. I am already a teacher and can already test new people. I have seen both goood and bad moderators and I know what lines not to cross and how to not abuse my power.

I will be fair and give the adequate warnings before I take any actions. I will not let the position go to my head. I also know how to host tournaments.

Accepted.
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

Back to top Go down

How to apply to become a member of staff? Empty I want to be an admin

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:05 am

My name is [finalpain]Alpha and i want to be an admin.

I am an admin on one of my other academies so i know what to do. I also know never to give unfair warnings or abuse my power. I'm pretty sure most of you know me and that I have been a member here fo a while.

Like i said earlier i wont abuse my power,give unfair warnings and i have experience in the position. I'm also one of the most active members and i'm on about everyday.
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 pm

[finalpain]Alpha wrote:My name is [finalpain]Alpha and i want to be an admin.

I am an admin on one of my other academies so i know what to do. I also know never to give unfair warnings or abuse my power. I'm pretty sure most of you know me and that I have been a member here fo a while.

Like i said earlier i wont abuse my power,give unfair warnings and i have experience in the position. I'm also one of the most active members and i'm on about everyday.

Accepted
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chamillionaire Thu May 08, 2014 4:25 am

Yo my name is Chamillionaire , I would like to be an admin here cos I know a lot with the administrator panel... I know different tricks as well... I am very mature and I am awesome with recruiting Very Happy I am really active and I am admin on 7 different academies, I don't abuse power as there is rally no point .-. And im a real rule follower ^.^
Chamillionaire
Chamillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by JerichoTheUnwise Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 am

Chamillionaire wrote:Yo my name is Chamillionaire , I would like to be an admin here cos I know a lot with the administrator panel... I know different tricks as well... I am very mature and I am awesome with recruiting :DI am really active and I am admin on 7 different academies, I don't abuse power as there is rally no point .-. And im a real rule follower ^.^
I'll put you on a trial period

JerichoTheUnwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Cat Thu May 08, 2014 9:26 am

Hello, my name is Moka Cat and I'm applying to be a teacher.

I am very active, I'm on about every day and I'm pretty sure most everyone here knows me.

I think I would be good for this position because I'm a fairly decent duelist and I know a bit about deck building and things like that. I also want to help get new students tested and into their dorms to help out this academy.

My knowledge of this position is testing new students (and recruiting them too), creating lessons on game mechanics, rulings, new cards, etc. And helping students with suggestions and ideas for deck builds.
Moka Cat
Moka Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by JerichoTheUnwise Fri May 09, 2014 1:27 am

Moka Cat wrote:Hello, my name is Moka Cat and I'm applying to be a teacher.

I am very active, I'm on about every day and I'm pretty sure most everyone here knows me.

I think I would be good for this position because I'm a fairly decent duelist and I know a bit about deck building and things like that. I also want to help get new students tested and into their dorms to help out this academy.

My knowledge of this position is testing new students (and recruiting them too), creating lessons on game mechanics, rulings, new cards, etc. And helping students with suggestions and ideas for deck builds.

Accepted. You have my trust already and you seem to understand how the job works.

JerichoTheUnwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down