GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kano (Kingtony1234) Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Kano (Kingtony1234) Test Results Empty Kano (Kingtony1234) Test Results

Post by JerichoTheUnwise Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:37 am

Tester: Jericho The Unwise

Testee: Kano (Kingtony1234)

Decks: JerichoTheUnwise: Ancient Gear. Kano: Spellbooks
Attitude 10/10: Kano showed great attitude towards dueling, and actually seemed like he had fun losing to my Gadjiltron Dragon's, up to the point where he actually wanted me to summon a second one.

Deck Build 19/25: THe deck he used were Spellbooks, and they were good for defending and offense, which he showed throughout the duels. While not too original, his deck was more creative than your average Spellbooks deck.

Skill 19/25: Kano showed great skill and potential, and I believe he could of easily beat me in the first round if he did not admit defeat.

Ruling Knowledge 10/10: His knowledge of rulings was perfect, and even when I tested him on his knowledge, he did not phase and let me get away with it.

Misplays and corrections 10/10: No misplays were made on his behalf, but some on my behalf to test him he corrected without any help from myself.

Result of Duels 10/20: He lost 2 duels, but won 1, and I believe he could of easily won 2-1

Total 78/100

Slifer Red: 0-59

Ra Yellow: 60-89

Obelisk Blue: 90-99

Horktany Silver: 100/100

Society of Light is not a rank dorm

Congratulations, you made it into Ra Yellow

Jericho The Unwise.

JerichoTheUnwise

Back to top Go down

Kano (Kingtony1234) Test Results Empty Re: Kano (Kingtony1234) Test Results

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:40 am

Well done bro, feel free to post your dorm.
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

https://gxduelacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down